You can find on this page details on how to remove MyPlayer for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall MyPlayer from your PCMyPortal
. Further information on MyPortal can be found here
. MyPlayer is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPortal\MyPlayer folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall MyPlayer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPortal\MyPlayer\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. MyPlayer.exe is the MyPlayer's main executable file and it takes around 4.17 MB (4371968 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with MyPlayer. They take about 4.92 MB (5163234
bytes) on disk.
- MyPlayer.exe (4.17 MB)
- uninstall.exe (198.72 KB)
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
This info is about MyPlayer version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other MyPlayer versions:
...click to view all...
MyPlayer is a program released by the software company MyPortal. Some people try to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove MyPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase MyPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MyPlayer or simply click the Search field and type in "MyPlayer". If it exists on your system the MyPlayer application will be found automatically. When you click MyPlayer in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MyPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MyPlayer.
8. After removing MyPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MyPlayer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MyPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MyPlayer by MyPortal from your PC, we are not saying that MyPlayer by MyPortal is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MyPlayer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 20:40:56.877