MyPlayer is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall MyPlayer from your PCMyPortal
. You can read more on MyPortal or check for application updates here
. MyPlayer is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPortal\MyPlayer directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove MyPlayer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPortal\MyPlayer\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled MyPlayer.exe and its approximative size is 4.22 MB (4422656 bytes).
The executables below are part of MyPlayer. They occupy an average of 4.97 MB (5213914
bytes) on disk.
- MyPlayer.exe (4.22 MB)
- uninstall.exe (198.71 KB)
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
The current page applies to MyPlayer version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of MyPlayer:
...click to view all...
MyPlayer is an application released by the software company MyPortal. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase MyPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove MyPlayer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MyPlayer or simply click the Search feature and type in "MyPlayer". The MyPlayer application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MyPlayer in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MyPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MyPlayer.
8. After uninstalling MyPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MyPlayer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MyPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MyPlayer by MyPortal from your computer, nor are we saying that MyPlayer by MyPortal is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MyPlayer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 15:51:56.363