MyPlayer is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall MyPlayer from your PCMyPortal
. You can read more on MyPortal or check for application updates here
. MyPlayer is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPortal\MyPlayer directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove MyPlayer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPortal\MyPlayer\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled MyPlayer.exe and its approximative size is 4.22 MB (4422656 bytes).
The executables below are part of MyPlayer. They occupy an average of 4.97 MB (5213914
bytes) on disk.
- MyPlayer.exe (4.22 MB)
- uninstall.exe (198.71 KB)
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
The current page applies to MyPlayer version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of MyPlayer:
...click to view all...
MyPlayer is an application released by the software company MyPortal. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase MyPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove MyPlayer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MyPlayer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MyPlayer". The MyPlayer program will be found automatically. After you select MyPlayer in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MyPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MyPlayer.
8. After uninstalling MyPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MyPlayer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MyPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MyPlayer by MyPortal from your computer, nor are we saying that MyPlayer by MyPortal is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MyPlayer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 15:51:56.363