You can find below details on how to remove MyPlayer for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall MyPlayer from your PCMyPortal
. Additional info about MyPortal can be read here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPortal\MyPlayer directory (same installation drive as Windows). MyPlayer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPortal\MyPlayer\uninstall.exe. MyPlayer.exe is the MyPlayer's main executable file and it takes about 5.33 MB (5594112 bytes) on disk.
MyPlayer contains of the executables below. They take 6.09 MB (6385378
bytes) on disk.
- MyPlayer.exe (5.33 MB)
- uninstall.exe (198.72 KB)
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
This page is about MyPlayer version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other MyPlayer versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you remove MyPlayer from your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by MyPlayer's application uninstaller when you removed it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPortal\MyPlayer\MyPlayer.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
MyPlayer is an application released by MyPortal. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase MyPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MyPlayer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MyPlayer or simply click the Search feature and type in "MyPlayer". If it is installed on your PC the MyPlayer application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MyPlayer in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MyPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MyPlayer.
8. After removing MyPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MyPlayer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MyPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MyPlayer by MyPortal from your computer, we are not saying that MyPlayer by MyPortal is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MyPlayer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 16:17:50.960