MyPlayer is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall MyPlayer from your PCMyPortal
. Take a look here
for more information on MyPortal. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\MyPortal\MyPlayer directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. MyPlayer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\MyPortal\MyPlayer\uninstall.exe. MyPlayer.exe is the MyPlayer's main executable file and it occupies around 5.83 MB (6118400 bytes) on disk.
MyPlayer contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.59 MB (6909657
bytes) on disk.
- MyPlayer.exe (5.83 MB)
- uninstall.exe (198.71 KB)
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
This page is about MyPlayer version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other releases of MyPlayer:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall MyPlayer you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\MyPortal\MyPlayer
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\MyPortal\MyPlayer\libeay32.dll
- C:\Program Files\MyPortal\MyPlayer\ssleay32.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\MyPortal\MyPlayer\MyPlayer.exe
MyPlayer is a program marketed by MyPortal. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall MyPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MyPlayer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MyPlayer or simply click the Search feature and type in "MyPlayer". If it is installed on your PC the MyPlayer application will be found very quickly. When you select MyPlayer in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MyPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MyPlayer.
8. After removing MyPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MyPlayer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MyPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MyPlayer by MyPortal from your computer, we are not saying that MyPlayer by MyPortal is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MyPlayer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-01 12:16:51.460