MyPlayer is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall MyPlayer from your systemMyPortal
. Check out here
for more details on MyPortal. MyPlayer is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPortal\MyPlayer directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for MyPlayer is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPortal\MyPlayer\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called MyPlayer.exe and its approximative size is 5.87 MB (6158848 bytes).
MyPlayer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.07 MB (6362330
bytes) on disk.
- MyPlayer.exe (5.87 MB)
- uninstall.exe (198.71 KB)
The current page applies to MyPlayer version 126.96.36.199
only. For other MyPlayer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall MyPlayer from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by MyPlayer when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPortal\MyPlayer\MyPlayer.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
MyPlayer is an application released by the software company MyPortal. Some computer users want to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase MyPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase MyPlayer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MyPlayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "MyPlayer". If it exists on your system the MyPlayer app will be found automatically. When you select MyPlayer in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MyPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MyPlayer.
8. After removing MyPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MyPlayer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MyPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MyPlayer by MyPortal from your PC, we are not saying that MyPlayer by MyPortal is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MyPlayer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 07:53:08.653