MyAshampoo Toolbar is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall MyAshampoo Toolbar from your computerMyAshampoo
. More information on MyAshampoo can be found here
. Detailed information about MyAshampoo Toolbar can be found at http://MyAshampoo.OurToolbar.com/
. MyAshampoo Toolbar is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\MyAshampoo folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\MyAshampoo\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MyAshampoo Toolbar. The application's main executable file is named uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 111.23 KB (113896 bytes).
MyAshampoo Toolbar installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 260.73 KB (266984
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
This page is about MyAshampoo Toolbar version 126.96.36.199
alone. For other MyAshampoo Toolbar versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MyAshampoo Toolbar is an application marketed by the software company MyAshampoo. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove MyAshampoo Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete MyAshampoo Toolbar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MyAshampoo Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "MyAshampoo Toolbar". If it exists on your system the MyAshampoo Toolbar app will be found automatically. When you select MyAshampoo Toolbar in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MyAshampoo Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MyAshampoo Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://MyAshampoo.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MyAshampoo\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MyAshampoo Toolbar.
8. After removing MyAshampoo Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MyAshampoo Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MyAshampoo Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MyAshampoo Toolbar by MyAshampoo from your computer, we are not saying that MyAshampoo Toolbar by MyAshampoo is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MyAshampoo Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 02:01:45.660