This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall MyAshampoo Toolbar for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall MyAshampoo Toolbar from your computerMyAshampoo
. More information about MyAshampoo can be found here
. Click on http://MyAshampoo.OurToolbar.com/
to get more details about MyAshampoo Toolbar on MyAshampoo's website. MyAshampoo Toolbar is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyAshampoo folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\MyAshampoo\uninstall.exe toolbar is the full command line if you want to remove MyAshampoo Toolbar. MyAshampooToolbarHelper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) on disk.
MyAshampoo Toolbar is composed of the following executables which occupy 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk:
- MyAshampooToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
This data is about MyAshampoo Toolbar version 126.96.36.1990
only. You can find below a few links to other MyAshampoo Toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
MyAshampoo Toolbar is an application offered by MyAshampoo. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall MyAshampoo Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete MyAshampoo Toolbar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MyAshampoo Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "MyAshampoo Toolbar". The MyAshampoo Toolbar app will be found automatically. When you click MyAshampoo Toolbar in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MyAshampoo Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MyAshampoo Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://MyAshampoo.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyAshampoo\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MyAshampoo Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling MyAshampoo Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MyAshampoo Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MyAshampoo Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MyAshampoo Toolbar by MyAshampoo from your computer, we are not saying that MyAshampoo Toolbar by MyAshampoo is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MyAshampoo Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-09 17:38:01.440