MyAshampoo Toolbar is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall MyAshampoo Toolbar from your systemMyAshampoo
. You can read more on MyAshampoo or check for application updates here
. More information about MyAshampoo Toolbar can be seen at http://MyAshampoo.OurToolbar.com/
. Usually the MyAshampoo Toolbar application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Conduit\CT2475029 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove MyAshampoo Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Conduit\CT2475029\uninstall.exe toolbar. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. MyAshampoo Toolbar's main file takes about 45.20 KB (46288 bytes) and is named uninstall.exe.
The following executable files are contained in MyAshampoo Toolbar. They occupy 188.52 KB (193048
bytes) on disk.
- AutoUpdateRunner.exe (143.32 KB)
- uninstall.exe (45.20 KB)
The current page applies to MyAshampoo Toolbar version 10.14.0.109
alone. For more MyAshampoo Toolbar versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MyAshampoo Toolbar is a program marketed by MyAshampoo. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall MyAshampoo Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete MyAshampoo Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MyAshampoo Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MyAshampoo Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the MyAshampoo Toolbar application will be found very quickly. When you click MyAshampoo Toolbar in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MyAshampoo Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MyAshampoo Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://MyAshampoo.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Conduit\CT2475029\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MyAshampoo Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling MyAshampoo Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MyAshampoo Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MyAshampoo Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MyAshampoo Toolbar by MyAshampoo from your PC, nor are we saying that MyAshampoo Toolbar by MyAshampoo is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MyAshampoo Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-18 15:48:44.697