You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall MyAshampoo Toolbar for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall MyAshampoo Toolbar from your PCMyAshampoo
. Open here
where you can get more info on MyAshampoo. Detailed information about MyAshampoo Toolbar can be found at http://MyAshampoo.OurToolbar.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\MyAshampoo directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing MyAshampoo Toolbar is C:\Program Files\MyAshampoo\uninstall.exe toolbar. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) on disk and is titled MyAshampooToolbarHelper.exe.
MyAshampoo Toolbar installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk.
- MyAshampooToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
This page is about MyAshampoo Toolbar version 220.127.116.114
alone. You can find below info on other versions of MyAshampoo Toolbar:
...click to view all...
MyAshampoo Toolbar is an application marketed by MyAshampoo. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase MyAshampoo Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase MyAshampoo Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MyAshampoo Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "MyAshampoo Toolbar". If it exists on your system the MyAshampoo Toolbar application will be found automatically. When you click MyAshampoo Toolbar in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding MyAshampoo Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MyAshampoo Toolbar:
- The software company is: http://MyAshampoo.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MyAshampoo\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MyAshampoo Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling MyAshampoo Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MyAshampoo Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MyAshampoo Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MyAshampoo Toolbar by MyAshampoo from your computer, we are not saying that MyAshampoo Toolbar by MyAshampoo is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MyAshampoo Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-01 14:34:57.757