This page contains detailed information on how to remove Memsource Editor for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Memsource Editor from your systemMemsource
. More information on Memsource can be found here
. Click on http://www.memsource.com
to get more details about Memsource Editor on Memsource's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Memsource Editor directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Memsource Editor\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Memsource Editor. TranslationEditor.exe is the Memsource Editor's primary executable file and it takes circa 2.51 MB (2635456 bytes) on disk.
Memsource Editor contains of the executables below. They occupy 21.04 MB (22061889
bytes) on disk.
- TranslationEditor.exe (2.51 MB)
- TranslationEditorUpdater.exe (80.19 KB)
- uninstall.exe (8.22 MB)
- vcredist_x86_2013.exe (6.20 MB)
- vcredist_x86_install.exe (4.02 MB)
The current web page applies to Memsource Editor version 6.201.6
only. For more Memsource Editor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Memsource Editor is a program released by the software company Memsource. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to erase Memsource Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Memsource Editor from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Memsource Editor or simply click the Search feature and type in "Memsource Editor". If it exists on your system the Memsource Editor app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Memsource Editor in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Memsource Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Memsource Editor:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.memsource.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Memsource Editor\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Memsource Editor.
8. After uninstalling Memsource Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Memsource Editor which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Memsource Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Memsource Editor by Memsource from your PC, nor are we saying that Memsource Editor by Memsource is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Memsource Editor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 10:55:39.940