Memsource Editor is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Memsource Editor from your systemMemsource
. Further information on Memsource can be seen here
. Click on http://www.memsource.com
to get more information about Memsource Editor on Memsource's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Memsource Editor folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Memsource Editor\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Memsource Editor. The application's main executable file is titled TranslationEditor.exe and its approximative size is 3.66 MB (3835320 bytes).
Memsource Editor contains of the executables below. They take 11.77 MB (12341154
bytes) on disk.
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (30.93 KB)
- TranslationEditor.exe (3.66 MB)
- TranslationEditorUpdater.exe (74.93 KB)
- uninstall.exe (8.01 MB)
The current page applies to Memsource Editor version 6.242.1
only. You can find below a few links to other Memsource Editor versions:
...click to view all...
Memsource Editor is a program by Memsource. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall Memsource Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Memsource Editor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Memsource Editor or simply activate the Search field and type in "Memsource Editor". The Memsource Editor program will be found very quickly. After you click Memsource Editor in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Memsource Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Memsource Editor:
- The software company is: http://www.memsource.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Memsource Editor\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Memsource Editor.
8. After uninstalling Memsource Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Memsource Editor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Memsource Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Memsource Editor by Memsource from your computer, we are not saying that Memsource Editor by Memsource is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Memsource Editor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 01:51:00.297