You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Memsource Editor for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Memsource Editor from your PCMemsource
. You can find out more on Memsource or check for application updates here
. More details about the software Memsource Editor can be found at http://www.memsource.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Memsource Editor folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Memsource Editor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Memsource Editor\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. TranslationEditor.exe is the Memsource Editor's main executable file and it takes approximately 3.68 MB (3857808 bytes) on disk.
Memsource Editor installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.98 MB (12563963
bytes) on disk.
- TranslationEditor.exe (3.68 MB)
- TranslationEditorUpdater.exe (68.39 KB)
- uninstall.exe (8.24 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.211.2
of Memsource Editor. Click on the links below for other Memsource Editor versions:
...click to view all...
Memsource Editor is an application marketed by Memsource. Some computer users try to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Memsource Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Memsource Editor from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Memsource Editor or simply activate the Search field and type in "Memsource Editor". The Memsource Editor application will be found very quickly. When you select Memsource Editor in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Memsource Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Memsource Editor:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.memsource.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Memsource Editor\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Memsource Editor.
8. After uninstalling Memsource Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Memsource Editor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Memsource Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Memsource Editor by Memsource from your PC, we are not saying that Memsource Editor by Memsource is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Memsource Editor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 21:00:35.620