This page contains thorough information on how to remove Memsource Editor for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Memsource Editor from your computerMemsource
. You can read more on Memsource or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.memsource.com
to get more information about Memsource Editor on Memsource's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Memsource Editor folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Memsource Editor is C:\Program Files (x86)\Memsource Editor\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. TranslationEditor.exe is the Memsource Editor's main executable file and it takes circa 2.60 MB (2726176 bytes) on disk.
Memsource Editor contains of the executables below. They take 12.95 MB (13582156
bytes) on disk.
- TranslationEditor.exe (2.60 MB)
- TranslationEditorUp_dater.exe (79.28 KB)
- uninstall.exe (6.25 MB)
- vcredist_x86_install.exe (4.02 MB)
This data is about Memsource Editor version 4.166
only. For more Memsource Editor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Memsource Editor is a program released by Memsource. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Memsource Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Memsource Editor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Memsource Editor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Memsource Editor". If it is installed on your PC the Memsource Editor application will be found very quickly. After you click Memsource Editor in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Memsource Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Memsource Editor:
- The publisher is: http://www.memsource.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Memsource Editor\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Memsource Editor.
8. After removing Memsource Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Memsource Editor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Memsource Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Memsource Editor by Memsource from your PC, nor are we saying that Memsource Editor by Memsource is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Memsource Editor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 19:21:59.007