Mac Blu-ray Player
This info is about Mac Blu-ray Player for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player from your systemMacgo Inc.
. More information about Macgo Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.macblurayplayer.com/windows-bluray-player.htm
if you want to read more on Mac Blu-ray Player on Macgo Inc.'s web page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Mac Blu-ray Player is C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Mac Blu-ray Player.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.19 MB (2299392 bytes) on disk.
Mac Blu-ray Player installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 42.50 MB (44567697
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (106.00 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (81.50 KB)
- Mac Blu-ray Player.exe (2.19 MB)
- Raytooth.exe (132.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (69.13 KB)
- setup.exe (39.93 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1997
of Mac Blu-ray Player. You can find below info on other versions of Mac Blu-ray Player:
...click to view all...
Mac Blu-ray Player has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below were left behind on your disk by Mac Blu-ray Player's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Macgo Windows Blu-ray Player\Macgo Windows Blu-ray Player.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Macgo Windows Blu-ray Player.lnk
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player.exe
Mac Blu-ray Player is an application marketed by the software company Macgo Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Mac Blu-ray Player from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mac Blu-ray Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mac Blu-ray Player". If it is installed on your PC the Mac Blu-ray Player application will be found automatically. After you select Mac Blu-ray Player in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mac Blu-ray Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mac Blu-ray Player:
- The software company is: http://www.macblurayplayer.com/windows-bluray-player.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mac Blu-ray Player.
8. After uninstalling Mac Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mac Blu-ray Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mac Blu-ray Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player by Macgo Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Mac Blu-ray Player by Macgo Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-10 01:53:12.427