Mac Blu-ray Player
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player from your computerMacgo Inc.
. Additional info about Macgo Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.macblurayplayer.com/windows-bluray-player.htm
if you want to read more on Mac Blu-ray Player on Macgo Inc.'s website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player. Mac Blu-ray Player's primary file takes about 2.23 MB (2334832 bytes) and its name is Mac Blu-ray Player.exe.
Mac Blu-ray Player is composed of the following executables which occupy 39.17 MB (41069797
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (112.11 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (87.11 KB)
- Mac Blu-ray Player.exe (2.23 MB)
- Raytooth.exe (138.11 KB)
- uninst.exe (69.13 KB)
- setup.exe (36.54 MB)
The current page applies to Mac Blu-ray Player version 220.127.116.1114
only. For other Mac Blu-ray Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player\RemoteSettings
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player\uts\uts0
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player\uts\uts1
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mac Blu-ray Player
Mac Blu-ray Player is an application by the software company Macgo Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Mac Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Mac Blu-ray Player from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mac Blu-ray Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mac Blu-ray Player". The Mac Blu-ray Player program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Mac Blu-ray Player in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mac Blu-ray Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mac Blu-ray Player:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.macblurayplayer.com/windows-bluray-player.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player.
8. After removing Mac Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mac Blu-ray Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mac Blu-ray Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mac Blu-ray Player by Macgo Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Mac Blu-ray Player by Macgo Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mac Blu-ray Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 15:24:11.440