Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your computerIntel Corporation
. Take a look here
for more information on Intel Corporation. Click on http://www.intel.com/support/go/wireless_support
to get more details about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver on Intel Corporation's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Intel folder (same installation drive as Windows). Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver's main file takes around 714.50 KB (731648 bytes) and its name is HeciServer.exe.
The executables below are part of Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver. They occupy about 7.39 MB (7746552
bytes) on disk.
- HeciServer.exe (714.50 KB)
- SocketHeciServer.exe (800.96 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,022.30 KB)
- iprodifx.exe (4.91 MB)
The current web page applies to Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver version 16.00.5000.0348
alone. For more Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is a program by Intel Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver". The Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver application will be found automatically. When you click Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:57:41.550