Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver
This info is about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your computerIntel Corporation
. More data about Intel Corporation can be read here
. More information about the application Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver can be found at http://www.intel.com/support/go/wireless_support
. Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Intel directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. HeciServer.exe is the Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver's primary executable file and it takes close to 730.00 KB (747520 bytes) on disk.
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.41 MB (7770616
bytes) on disk.
- HeciServer.exe (730.00 KB)
- SocketHeciServer.exe (808.96 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,022.30 KB)
- iprodifx.exe (4.91 MB)
This info is about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver version 17.00.0000.1347
alone. Click on the links below for other Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is a program offered by the software company Intel Corporation. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver". The Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver.
8. After removing Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:37:32.370