Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your PCIntel Corporation
. You can find out more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. More details about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver can be seen at http://www.intel.com/support/go/wireless_support
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Intel folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is labeled HeciServer.exe and its approximative size is 620.22 KB (635104 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver. They occupy 6.51 MB (6829824
bytes) on disk.
- HeciServer.exe (620.22 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,022.30 KB)
- iprodifx.exe (4.91 MB)
This page is about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver version 16.11.0000.1482
alone. You can find below a few links to other Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver releases:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is an application by the software company Intel Corporation. Frequently, users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver". If it exists on your system the Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:55:02.580