This page contains detailed information on how to remove ImgBurn for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall ImgBurn from your computerLIGHTNING UK!
. Open here
where you can get more info on LIGHTNING UK!. Detailed information about ImgBurn can be seen at http://www.imgburn.com/
. Usually the ImgBurn application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ImgBurn. ImgBurn.exe is the ImgBurn's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.24 MB (2347520 bytes) on disk.
ImgBurn contains of the executables below. They take 2.51 MB (2635991
bytes) on disk.
- ImgBurn.exe (2.24 MB)
- ImgBurnPreview.exe (209.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (72.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of ImgBurn. For other ImgBurn versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall ImgBurn you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by ImgBurn when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\ImgBurn.exe
ImgBurn is an application by LIGHTNING UK!. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall ImgBurn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ImgBurn from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ImgBurn or simply activate the Search field and type in "ImgBurn". The ImgBurn application will be found automatically. After you click ImgBurn in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ImgBurn, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ImgBurn:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.imgburn.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ImgBurn.
8. After removing ImgBurn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ImgBurn which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ImgBurn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ImgBurn by LIGHTNING UK! from your computer, nor are we saying that ImgBurn by LIGHTNING UK! is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ImgBurn in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:08:20.300