This page contains detailed information on how to remove ImgBurn for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall ImgBurn from your computerLIGHTNING UK!
. Open here
where you can get more info on LIGHTNING UK!. Detailed information about ImgBurn can be seen at http://www.imgburn.com/
. Usually the ImgBurn application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ImgBurn. ImgBurn.exe is the ImgBurn's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.24 MB (2347520 bytes) on disk.
ImgBurn contains of the executables below. They take 2.51 MB (2635991
bytes) on disk.
- ImgBurn.exe (2.24 MB)
- ImgBurnPreview.exe (209.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (72.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of ImgBurn. For other ImgBurn versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall ImgBurn you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove ImgBurn:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\ReadMe.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\Sounds\Error.wav
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\Sounds\Success.wav
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\_NEC_DVD_RW_ND-3550A_1.05_MONDAY-AUGUST-23-2010_10-39_AM_CMC_MAG._AM3_MAX.ibg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\_NEC_DVD_RW_ND-3550A_1.05_SUNDAY-AUGUST-29-2010_3-49_PM_CMC_MAG._AM3_MAX.ibg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\_NEC_DVD_RW_ND-3550A_1.05_SUNDAY-JULY-08-2012_5-10_PM_CMC_MAG._AM3_MAX.ibg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\_NEC_DVD_RW_ND-3550A_1.05_SUNDAY-SEPTEMBER-12-2010_12-15_PM_CMC_MAG._AM3_MAX.ibg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\_NEC_DVD_RW_ND-3550A_1.05_THURSDAY-AUGUST-26-2010_7-25_PM_CMC_MAG._AM3_MAX.ibg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ImgBurn\Log Files\ImgBurn.log
Additional values that you should remove:
ImgBurn is an application released by LIGHTNING UK!. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase ImgBurn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ImgBurn from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ImgBurn or simply click the Search feature and type in "ImgBurn". The ImgBurn application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ImgBurn in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ImgBurn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ImgBurn:
- The publisher is: http://www.imgburn.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ImgBurn.
8. After uninstalling ImgBurn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ImgBurn that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ImgBurn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ImgBurn by LIGHTNING UK! from your PC, we are not saying that ImgBurn by LIGHTNING UK! is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ImgBurn supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:08:20.300