ImgBurn is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall ImgBurn from your computerLIGHTNING UK!
. Go over here
for more details on LIGHTNING UK!. Please open http://www.imgburn.com/
if you want to read more on ImgBurn on LIGHTNING UK!'s page. ImgBurn is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. ImgBurn's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\uninstall.exe. ImgBurn.exe is the ImgBurn's main executable file and it takes around 2.53 MB (2648576 bytes) on disk.
ImgBurn contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.80 MB (2936591
bytes) on disk.
- ImgBurn.exe (2.53 MB)
- ImgBurnPreview.exe (209.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (71.76 KB)
This data is about ImgBurn version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other application versions of ImgBurn:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall ImgBurn from your computer:
Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
ImgBurn is a program offered by the software company LIGHTNING UK!. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase ImgBurn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ImgBurn from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ImgBurn or simply click the Search field and type in "ImgBurn". If it is installed on your PC the ImgBurn app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ImgBurn in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ImgBurn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ImgBurn:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.imgburn.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ImgBurn.
8. After removing ImgBurn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ImgBurn that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ImgBurn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ImgBurn by LIGHTNING UK! from your computer, we are not saying that ImgBurn by LIGHTNING UK! is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ImgBurn supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:08:56.633