ImgBurn is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall ImgBurn from your PCLIGHTNING UK!
. Go over here
for more details on LIGHTNING UK!. Please open http://www.imgburn.com/
if you want to read more on ImgBurn on LIGHTNING UK!'s page. ImgBurn is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. ImgBurn's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\uninstall.exe. ImgBurn.exe is the ImgBurn's main executable file and it takes around 2.53 MB (2648576 bytes) on disk.
ImgBurn contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.80 MB (2936591
bytes) on disk.
- ImgBurn.exe (2.53 MB)
- ImgBurnPreview.exe (209.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (71.76 KB)
This data is about ImgBurn version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other application versions of ImgBurn:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall ImgBurn from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by ImgBurn's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\ImgBurn
- C:\Program Files\ImgBurn\ImgBurn.exe
- C:\Program Files\ImgBurn\ImgBurnPreview.exe
- C:\Program Files\ImgBurn\ReadMe.txt
- C:\Program Files\ImgBurn\Sounds\Error.wav
- C:\Program Files\ImgBurn\Sounds\Success.wav
- C:\Program Files\ImgBurn\uninstall.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HouloVD\Downloads\How to create Bootable ISO for windows with imgburn (step by step guide).mp4
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Tomabo\MP4 Player\Temp\How to create Bootable ISO for windows with imgburn (step by step guide) (1).jpg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Tomabo\MP4 Player\Temp\How to create Bootable ISO for windows with imgburn (step by step guide) (2).jpg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Tomabo\MP4 Player\Temp\How to create Bootable ISO for windows with imgburn (step by step guide).jpg
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
ImgBurn is an application released by LIGHTNING UK!. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove ImgBurn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ImgBurn from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ImgBurn or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ImgBurn". If it is installed on your PC the ImgBurn program will be found very quickly. After you select ImgBurn in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ImgBurn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ImgBurn:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.imgburn.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ImgBurn.
8. After uninstalling ImgBurn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ImgBurn that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ImgBurn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ImgBurn by LIGHTNING UK! from your PC, nor are we saying that ImgBurn by LIGHTNING UK! is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ImgBurn supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:08:56.633