You can find below details on how to uninstall ImgBurn for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall ImgBurn from your computerLIGHTNING UK!
. Go over here
for more info on LIGHTNING UK!. More details about ImgBurn can be seen at http://www.imgburn.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\8 Progs - Sonstige Tools\ImgBurn folder (same installation drive as Windows). ImgBurn's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\8 Progs - Sonstige Tools\ImgBurn\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named ImgBurn.exe and occupies 2.62 MB (2749440 bytes).
ImgBurn installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.90 MB (3037968
bytes) on disk.
- ImgBurn.exe (2.62 MB)
- ImgBurnPreview.exe (209.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (72.27 KB)
The current web page applies to ImgBurn version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other ImgBurn versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove ImgBurn from your computer.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove ImgBurn:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\ImgBurn.exe
ImgBurn is a program by LIGHTNING UK!. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall ImgBurn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ImgBurn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ImgBurn or simply activate the Search field and type in "ImgBurn". If it is installed on your PC the ImgBurn app will be found automatically. When you select ImgBurn in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ImgBurn, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ImgBurn:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.imgburn.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\8 Progs - Sonstige Tools\ImgBurn\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ImgBurn.
8. After uninstalling ImgBurn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ImgBurn that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ImgBurn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ImgBurn by LIGHTNING UK! from your PC, we are not saying that ImgBurn by LIGHTNING UK! is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ImgBurn in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 10:57:28.463