This page is about ImgBurn for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall ImgBurn from your computerLIGHTNING UK!
. You can read more on LIGHTNING UK! or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.imgburn.com/
if you want to read more on ImgBurn on LIGHTNING UK!'s website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ImgBurn folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\ImgBurn\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ImgBurn. The program's main executable file occupies 2.49 MB (2611712 bytes) on disk and is labeled ImgBurn.exe.
The following executables are contained in ImgBurn. They occupy 2.77 MB (2900240
bytes) on disk.
- ImgBurn.exe (2.49 MB)
- ImgBurnPreview.exe (209.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (72.27 KB)
The current page applies to ImgBurn version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other releases of ImgBurn:
...click to view all...
ImgBurn is a program offered by LIGHTNING UK!. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove ImgBurn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ImgBurn from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ImgBurn or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ImgBurn". If it exists on your system the ImgBurn app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ImgBurn in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ImgBurn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ImgBurn:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.imgburn.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ImgBurn\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ImgBurn.
8. After removing ImgBurn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ImgBurn which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ImgBurn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ImgBurn by LIGHTNING UK! from your PC, nor are we saying that ImgBurn by LIGHTNING UK! is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ImgBurn supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:53:26.087