INISAFE Mail v4
This page is about INISAFE Mail v4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall INISAFE Mail v4 from your PCinitech, Inc.
. You can find out more on initech, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about the program INISAFE Mail v4 can be found at http://www.initech.com
. INISAFE Mail v4 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\INITECH\INISAFEMail folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove INISAFE Mail v4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\INITECH\INISAFEMail\uninst_INISAFEMailv4.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. INISAFE Mail v4's main file takes about 50.61 KB (51825 bytes) and is called uninst_INISAFEMailv4.exe.
INISAFE Mail v4 contains of the executables below. They take 50.61 KB (51825
bytes) on disk.
- uninst_INISAFEMailv4.exe (50.61 KB)
This info is about INISAFE Mail v4 version 126.96.36.199
only. For other INISAFE Mail v4 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
INISAFE Mail v4 is a program by initech, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall INISAFE Mail v4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete INISAFE Mail v4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find INISAFE Mail v4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "INISAFE Mail v4". The INISAFE Mail v4 program will be found very quickly. When you select INISAFE Mail v4 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding INISAFE Mail v4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for INISAFE Mail v4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.initech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\INITECH\INISAFEMail\uninst_INISAFEMailv4.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall INISAFE Mail v4.
8. After removing INISAFE Mail v4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of INISAFE Mail v4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing INISAFE Mail v4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall INISAFE Mail v4 by initech, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that INISAFE Mail v4 by initech, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall INISAFE Mail v4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 12:43:10.980