INISAFE Mail v4
INISAFE Mail v4 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall INISAFE Mail v4 from your PCinitech, Inc.
. More information about initech, Inc. can be read here
. More details about the software INISAFE Mail v4 can be seen at http://www.initech.com
. INISAFE Mail v4 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\INITECH\INISAFEMail folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing INISAFE Mail v4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\INITECH\INISAFEMail\uninst_INISAFEMailv4.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. INISAFE Mail v4's primary file takes about 50.61 KB (51825 bytes) and is called uninst_INISAFEMailv4.exe.
INISAFE Mail v4 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 50.61 KB (51825
bytes) on disk.
- uninst_INISAFEMailv4.exe (50.61 KB)
This page is about INISAFE Mail v4 version 22.214.171.124
only. For more INISAFE Mail v4 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
INISAFE Mail v4 is an application released by the software company initech, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase INISAFE Mail v4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall INISAFE Mail v4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find INISAFE Mail v4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "INISAFE Mail v4". If it is installed on your PC the INISAFE Mail v4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select INISAFE Mail v4 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about INISAFE Mail v4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for INISAFE Mail v4:
- The software company is: http://www.initech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\INITECH\INISAFEMail\uninst_INISAFEMailv4.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove INISAFE Mail v4.
8. After removing INISAFE Mail v4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong INISAFE Mail v4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing INISAFE Mail v4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove INISAFE Mail v4 by initech, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that INISAFE Mail v4 by initech, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove INISAFE Mail v4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 08:27:02.010