INISAFE Mail v4
This info is about INISAFE Mail v4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall INISAFE Mail v4 from your PCinitech, Inc.
. Further information on initech, Inc. can be seen here
. You can see more info related to INISAFE Mail v4 at http://www.initech.com
. INISAFE Mail v4 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\INITECH\INISAFEMail folder, regulated by the user's choice. INISAFE Mail v4's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\INITECH\INISAFEMail\uninst_INISAFEMailv4.exe. uninst_INISAFEMailv4.exe is the INISAFE Mail v4's primary executable file and it occupies around 50.55 KB (51768 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of INISAFE Mail v4. They occupy about 50.55 KB (51768
bytes) on disk.
- uninst_INISAFEMailv4.exe (50.55 KB)
The current web page applies to INISAFE Mail v4 version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below a few links to other INISAFE Mail v4 versions:
...click to view all...
INISAFE Mail v4 is an application by the software company initech, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove INISAFE Mail v4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove INISAFE Mail v4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate INISAFE Mail v4 or simply click the Search field and type in "INISAFE Mail v4". If it is installed on your PC the INISAFE Mail v4 application will be found very quickly. After you select INISAFE Mail v4 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about INISAFE Mail v4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for INISAFE Mail v4:
- The publisher is: http://www.initech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\INITECH\INISAFEMail\uninst_INISAFEMailv4.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall INISAFE Mail v4.
8. After removing INISAFE Mail v4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong INISAFE Mail v4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling INISAFE Mail v4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove INISAFE Mail v4 by initech, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that INISAFE Mail v4 by initech, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove INISAFE Mail v4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-16 02:44:11.333