INISAFE Mail v4
INISAFE Mail v4 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall INISAFE Mail v4 from your computerinitech, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on initech, Inc.. Please follow http://www.initech.com
if you want to read more on INISAFE Mail v4 on initech, Inc.'s web page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\INITECH\INISAFEMail folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall INISAFE Mail v4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\INITECH\INISAFEMail\uninst_INISAFEMailv4.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. INISAFE Mail v4's main file takes about 50.61 KB (51825 bytes) and is named uninst_INISAFEMailv4.exe.
The executable files below are part of INISAFE Mail v4. They take an average of 50.61 KB (51825
bytes) on disk.
- uninst_INISAFEMailv4.exe (50.61 KB)
This page is about INISAFE Mail v4 version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other INISAFE Mail v4 versions:
...click to view all...
INISAFE Mail v4 is an application marketed by initech, Inc.. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove INISAFE Mail v4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete INISAFE Mail v4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate INISAFE Mail v4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "INISAFE Mail v4". If it exists on your system the INISAFE Mail v4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click INISAFE Mail v4 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding INISAFE Mail v4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for INISAFE Mail v4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.initech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\INITECH\INISAFEMail\uninst_INISAFEMailv4.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall INISAFE Mail v4.
8. After uninstalling INISAFE Mail v4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong INISAFE Mail v4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling INISAFE Mail v4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove INISAFE Mail v4 by initech, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that INISAFE Mail v4 by initech, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove INISAFE Mail v4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 05:02:58.007