INISAFE Mail v4
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall INISAFE Mail v4 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall INISAFE Mail v4 from your systeminitech, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on initech, Inc.. Please open http://www.initech.com
if you want to read more on INISAFE Mail v4 on initech, Inc.'s page. INISAFE Mail v4 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\INITECH\INISAFEMail directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall INISAFE Mail v4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\INITECH\INISAFEMail\uninst_INISAFEMailv4.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. uninst_INISAFEMailv4.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 50.61 KB (51825 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with INISAFE Mail v4. They take about 50.61 KB (51825
bytes) on disk.
- uninst_INISAFEMailv4.exe (50.61 KB)
This data is about INISAFE Mail v4 version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other versions of INISAFE Mail v4:
...click to view all...
INISAFE Mail v4 is a program released by the software company initech, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY way to erase INISAFE Mail v4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete INISAFE Mail v4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find INISAFE Mail v4 or simply click the Search field and type in "INISAFE Mail v4". The INISAFE Mail v4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select INISAFE Mail v4 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about INISAFE Mail v4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for INISAFE Mail v4:
- The software company is: http://www.initech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\INITECH\INISAFEMail\uninst_INISAFEMailv4.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove INISAFE Mail v4.
8. After uninstalling INISAFE Mail v4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong INISAFE Mail v4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling INISAFE Mail v4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove INISAFE Mail v4 by initech, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that INISAFE Mail v4 by initech, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove INISAFE Mail v4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 07:53:32.017