INISAFE Mail v4
INISAFE Mail v4 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall INISAFE Mail v4 from your systeminitech, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on initech, Inc.. More details about INISAFE Mail v4 can be seen at http://www.initech.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\INITECH\INISAFEMail directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\INITECH\INISAFEMail\uninst_INISAFEMailv4.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall INISAFE Mail v4. uninst_INISAFEMailv4.exe is the INISAFE Mail v4's main executable file and it takes about 50.61 KB (51825 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with INISAFE Mail v4. They take about 50.61 KB (51825
bytes) on disk.
- uninst_INISAFEMailv4.exe (50.61 KB)
The current web page applies to INISAFE Mail v4 version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other application versions of INISAFE Mail v4:
...click to view all...
INISAFE Mail v4 is an application offered by initech, Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase INISAFE Mail v4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove INISAFE Mail v4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find INISAFE Mail v4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "INISAFE Mail v4". If it exists on your system the INISAFE Mail v4 program will be found automatically. When you click INISAFE Mail v4 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about INISAFE Mail v4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for INISAFE Mail v4:
- The software company is: http://www.initech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\INITECH\INISAFEMail\uninst_INISAFEMailv4.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall INISAFE Mail v4.
8. After uninstalling INISAFE Mail v4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of INISAFE Mail v4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing INISAFE Mail v4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove INISAFE Mail v4 by initech, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that INISAFE Mail v4 by initech, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove INISAFE Mail v4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:27:37.037