This info is about HitmanPro.Alert for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert from your PCSurfRight B.V.
. Go over here
for more details on SurfRight B.V.. More information about the program HitmanPro.Alert can be found at http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
. Usually the HitmanPro.Alert application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert. The application's main executable file is labeled hmpalert.exe and it has a size of 4.19 MB (4397896 bytes).
HitmanPro.Alert is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.19 MB (4397896
bytes) on disk:
This web page is about HitmanPro.Alert version 220.127.116.113
alone. You can find below a few links to other HitmanPro.Alert releases:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert is an application released by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove HitmanPro.Alert is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete HitmanPro.Alert from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HitmanPro.Alert or simply activate the Search field and type in "HitmanPro.Alert". If it exists on your system the HitmanPro.Alert program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select HitmanPro.Alert in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about HitmanPro.Alert, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HitmanPro.Alert.
8. After removing HitmanPro.Alert, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HitmanPro.Alert which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert by SurfRight B.V. from your PC, nor are we saying that HitmanPro.Alert by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:46:19.570