This info is about HitmanPro.Alert for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert from your systemSurfRight B.V.
. More data about SurfRight B.V. can be seen here
. More details about the application HitmanPro.Alert can be seen at http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
. Usually the HitmanPro.Alert program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for HitmanPro.Alert is C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe. hmpalert.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.40 MB (4616328 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of HitmanPro.Alert. They occupy an average of 4.40 MB (4616328
bytes) on disk.
This info is about HitmanPro.Alert version 184.108.40.2061
alone. For other HitmanPro.Alert versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert is an application released by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase HitmanPro.Alert is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete HitmanPro.Alert from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HitmanPro.Alert or simply click the Search field and type in "HitmanPro.Alert". If it exists on your system the HitmanPro.Alert program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click HitmanPro.Alert in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding HitmanPro.Alert, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HitmanPro.Alert.
8. After removing HitmanPro.Alert, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HitmanPro.Alert that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HitmanPro.Alert using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert by SurfRight B.V. from your computer, nor are we saying that HitmanPro.Alert by SurfRight B.V. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 15:44:52.810