This info is about HitmanPro.Alert for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert from your systemSurfRight B.V.
. More data about SurfRight B.V. can be seen here
. More details about the application HitmanPro.Alert can be seen at http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
. Usually the HitmanPro.Alert program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for HitmanPro.Alert is C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe. hmpalert.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.40 MB (4616328 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of HitmanPro.Alert. They occupy an average of 4.40 MB (4616328
bytes) on disk.
This info is about HitmanPro.Alert version 188.8.131.521
alone. For other HitmanPro.Alert versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert is an application released by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase HitmanPro.Alert is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete HitmanPro.Alert from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HitmanPro.Alert or simply click the Search feature and type in "HitmanPro.Alert". The HitmanPro.Alert program will be found automatically. When you click HitmanPro.Alert in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about HitmanPro.Alert, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HitmanPro.Alert.
8. After removing HitmanPro.Alert, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HitmanPro.Alert that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HitmanPro.Alert using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert by SurfRight B.V. from your computer, nor are we saying that HitmanPro.Alert by SurfRight B.V. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 15:44:52.810