You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert from your systemSurfRight B.V.
. More information on SurfRight B.V. can be seen here
. Further information about HitmanPro.Alert can be found at http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
. HitmanPro.Alert is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\HitmanPro.Alert folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert is "C:\Program Files\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe" /uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. hmpalert.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.85 MB (4038552 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in HitmanPro.Alert. They occupy 3.85 MB (4038552
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about HitmanPro.Alert version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other HitmanPro.Alert versions:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert is a program released by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase HitmanPro.Alert from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HitmanPro.Alert or simply click the Search feature and type in "HitmanPro.Alert". If it is installed on your PC the HitmanPro.Alert application will be found automatically. When you click HitmanPro.Alert in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about HitmanPro.Alert, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe" /uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HitmanPro.Alert.
8. After uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HitmanPro.Alert which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HitmanPro.Alert with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert by SurfRight B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that HitmanPro.Alert by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 14:18:02.540