You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert from your PCSurfRight B.V.
. Check out here
for more information on SurfRight B.V.. More information about HitmanPro.Alert can be seen at http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
. HitmanPro.Alert is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe is the full command line if you want to remove HitmanPro.Alert. hmpalert.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.77 MB (1855848 bytes) on disk.
HitmanPro.Alert contains of the executables below. They take 3.56 MB (3732664
bytes) on disk.
- hmpalert.exe (1.77 MB)
- hmpalert.exe (1.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of HitmanPro.Alert. You can find here a few links to other HitmanPro.Alert releases:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert is an application offered by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove HitmanPro.Alert is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase HitmanPro.Alert from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HitmanPro.Alert or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HitmanPro.Alert". The HitmanPro.Alert app will be found automatically. After you click HitmanPro.Alert in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding HitmanPro.Alert, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert:
- The publisher is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HitmanPro.Alert.
8. After removing HitmanPro.Alert, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HitmanPro.Alert which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HitmanPro.Alert using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert by SurfRight B.V. from your PC, we are not saying that HitmanPro.Alert by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 13:10:20.100