This web page is about HitmanPro.Alert for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert from your systemSurfRight B.V.
. Open here
where you can find out more on SurfRight B.V.. Please follow http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
if you want to read more on HitmanPro.Alert on SurfRight B.V.'s website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert directory (same installation drive as Windows). HitmanPro.Alert's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe. HitmanPro.Alert's main file takes about 4.63 MB (4859528 bytes) and is called hmpalert.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in HitmanPro.Alert. They occupy 4.63 MB (4859528
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about HitmanPro.Alert version 126.96.36.1993
only. Click on the links below for other HitmanPro.Alert versions:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert is a program by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HitmanPro.Alert or simply activate the Search field and type in "HitmanPro.Alert". If it is installed on your PC the HitmanPro.Alert app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click HitmanPro.Alert in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding HitmanPro.Alert, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert:
- The publisher is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HitmanPro.Alert.
8. After uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HitmanPro.Alert which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HitmanPro.Alert with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert by SurfRight B.V. from your PC, we are not saying that HitmanPro.Alert by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 13:46:35.030