GetDataBack for NTFS
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove GetDataBack for NTFS for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall GetDataBack for NTFS from your computerRuntime Software
. Additional info about Runtime Software can be seen here
. More details about the app GetDataBack for NTFS can be found at http://www.runtime.org
. GetDataBack for NTFS is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Runtime Software folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. GetDataBack for NTFS's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Runtime Software\GetDataBack for NTFS\Uninstall.exe. gdbnt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.65 MB (1726696 bytes) on disk.
GetDataBack for NTFS is composed of the following executables which take 2.07 MB (2167324
bytes) on disk:
- gdbnt.exe (1.65 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (430.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.32.000
of GetDataBack for NTFS. You can find below a few links to other GetDataBack for NTFS releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling GetDataBack for NTFS we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall GetDataBack for NTFS from your PC:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software
GetDataBack for NTFS is a program offered by Runtime Software. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove GetDataBack for NTFS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall GetDataBack for NTFS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GetDataBack for NTFS or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GetDataBack for NTFS". If it exists on your system the GetDataBack for NTFS program will be found automatically. After you select GetDataBack for NTFS in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GetDataBack for NTFS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetDataBack for NTFS:
- The software company is: http://www.runtime.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Runtime Software\GetDataBack for NTFS\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GetDataBack for NTFS.
8. After removing GetDataBack for NTFS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GetDataBack for NTFS which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GetDataBack for NTFS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GetDataBack for NTFS by Runtime Software from your computer, nor are we saying that GetDataBack for NTFS by Runtime Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GetDataBack for NTFS supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:28:07.863