GetDataBack for NTFS
GetDataBack for NTFS is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GetDataBack for NTFS from your systemRuntime Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Runtime Software. More details about the program GetDataBack for NTFS can be found at http://www.runtime.org
. GetDataBack for NTFS is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Runtime Software folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Runtime Software\GetDataBack for NTFS\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GetDataBack for NTFS. gdbnt.exe is the GetDataBack for NTFS's primary executable file and it takes about 1.60 MB (1680896 bytes) on disk.
GetDataBack for NTFS contains of the executables below. They take 2.00 MB (2096282
bytes) on disk.
- gdbnt.exe (1.60 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (405.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.03.012
of GetDataBack for NTFS. You can find below info on other releases of GetDataBack for NTFS:
...click to view all...
GetDataBack for NTFS is a program offered by the software company Runtime Software. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall GetDataBack for NTFS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GetDataBack for NTFS from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GetDataBack for NTFS or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GetDataBack for NTFS". If it is installed on your PC the GetDataBack for NTFS program will be found very quickly. After you select GetDataBack for NTFS in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GetDataBack for NTFS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetDataBack for NTFS:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.runtime.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Runtime Software\GetDataBack for NTFS\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GetDataBack for NTFS.
8. After uninstalling GetDataBack for NTFS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GetDataBack for NTFS that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GetDataBack for NTFS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GetDataBack for NTFS by Runtime Software from your computer, nor are we saying that GetDataBack for NTFS by Runtime Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GetDataBack for NTFS in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 08:59:53.117