GetDataBack for NTFS
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall GetDataBack for NTFS for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall GetDataBack for NTFS from your PCRuntime Software
. Additional info about Runtime Software can be found here
. More data about the app GetDataBack for NTFS can be found at http://www.runtime.org
. GetDataBack for NTFS is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software directory, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for GetDataBack for NTFS is C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\GetDataBack for NTFS\Uninstall.exe. GetDataBack for NTFS's main file takes about 1.58 MB (1655296 bytes) and is named gdbnt.exe.
GetDataBack for NTFS is comprised of the following executables which take 1.97 MB (2070274
bytes) on disk:
- gdbnt.exe (1.58 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (405.25 KB)
This info is about GetDataBack for NTFS version 3.03.013
alone. You can find below a few links to other GetDataBack for NTFS versions:
...click to view all...
GetDataBack for NTFS is an application offered by Runtime Software. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase GetDataBack for NTFS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GetDataBack for NTFS from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GetDataBack for NTFS or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GetDataBack for NTFS". The GetDataBack for NTFS program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GetDataBack for NTFS in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GetDataBack for NTFS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetDataBack for NTFS:
- The software company is: http://www.runtime.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\GetDataBack for NTFS\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GetDataBack for NTFS.
8. After uninstalling GetDataBack for NTFS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GetDataBack for NTFS which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GetDataBack for NTFS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GetDataBack for NTFS by Runtime Software from your computer, nor are we saying that GetDataBack for NTFS by Runtime Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GetDataBack for NTFS in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:03:58.803