GetDataBack for NTFS
GetDataBack for NTFS is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall GetDataBack for NTFS from your PCRuntime Software
. Take a look here
for more details on Runtime Software. Click on http://www.runtime.org
to get more details about GetDataBack for NTFS on Runtime Software's website. GetDataBack for NTFS is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\GetDataBack for NTFS\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GetDataBack for NTFS. The program's main executable file is labeled gdbnt.exe and it has a size of 1.66 MB (1744104 bytes).
GetDataBack for NTFS is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.08 MB (2184756
bytes) on disk:
- gdbnt.exe (1.66 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (430.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.33.000
of GetDataBack for NTFS. Click on the links below for other GetDataBack for NTFS versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall GetDataBack for NTFS you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\GetDataBack for NTFS\DRV16.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\GetDataBack for NTFS\gdb_nt.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\GetDataBack for NTFS\gdb_nt_deu.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\GetDataBack for NTFS\gdb_nt_fra.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\GetDataBack for NTFS\gdbnt.DEU
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\GetDataBack for NTFS\gdbnt.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\GetDataBack for NTFS\gdbnt.FRA
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\GetDataBack for NTFS\gdbnt.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\GetDataBack for NTFS\INSTALL.LOG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\GetDataBack for NTFS\install.sss
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\GetDataBack for NTFS\Uninstall.exe
GetDataBack for NTFS is a program offered by the software company Runtime Software. Some users try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase GetDataBack for NTFS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase GetDataBack for NTFS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GetDataBack for NTFS or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GetDataBack for NTFS". If it is installed on your PC the GetDataBack for NTFS program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GetDataBack for NTFS in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GetDataBack for NTFS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetDataBack for NTFS:
- The software company is: http://www.runtime.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\GetDataBack for NTFS\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GetDataBack for NTFS.
8. After uninstalling GetDataBack for NTFS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GetDataBack for NTFS that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GetDataBack for NTFS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GetDataBack for NTFS by Runtime Software from your computer, nor are we saying that GetDataBack for NTFS by Runtime Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GetDataBack for NTFS in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:19:01.243