This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall GameGain for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall GameGain from your systemPGWARE LLC
. Go over here
where you can find out more on PGWARE LLC. Please open http://www.pgware.com
if you want to read more on GameGain on PGWARE LLC's web page. GameGain is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\GameGain directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall GameGain by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\GameGain\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. GameGain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.28 MB (2391176 bytes) on disk.
GameGain installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.63 MB (7999099
bytes) on disk.
- GameGain.exe (2.28 MB)
- GameGainRegister.exe (2.06 MB)
- GameGainUpdate.exe (2.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1686
of GameGain. Click on the links below for other GameGain versions:
...click to view all...
GameGain is a program marketed by the software company PGWARE LLC. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove GameGain is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GameGain with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GameGain or simply activate the Search field and type in "GameGain". If it exists on your system the GameGain application will be found automatically. After you click GameGain in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GameGain, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GameGain:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\GameGain\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GameGain.
8. After removing GameGain, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GameGain which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GameGain using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GameGain by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that GameGain by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GameGain supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 15:38:24.020