You can find below details on how to remove GameGain for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall GameGain from your systemPGWARE LLC
. Open here
for more details on PGWARE LLC. More information about GameGain can be found at http://www.pgware.com
. GameGain is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameGain folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove GameGain by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\GameGain\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. GameGain.exe is the GameGain's primary executable file and it takes about 3.45 MB (3620528 bytes) on disk.
GameGain contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.67 MB (4901216
bytes) on disk.
- GameGain.exe (3.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The current web page applies to GameGain version 188.8.131.529
only. For other GameGain versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GameGain is an application released by PGWARE LLC. Some users want to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase GameGain is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase GameGain from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GameGain or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GameGain". If it exists on your system the GameGain application will be found automatically. When you select GameGain in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GameGain, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GameGain:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GameGain\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GameGain.
8. After uninstalling GameGain, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GameGain that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GameGain using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GameGain by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that GameGain by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GameGain supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130