GOM Player is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall GOM Player from your systemGretech Corporation
. Further information on Gretech Corporation can be seen here
. GOM Player is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomPlayer folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling GOM Player is C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomPlayer\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. GomWiz.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 316.00 KB (323584 bytes) on disk.
GOM Player contains of the executables below. They occupy 614.59 KB (629345
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GomWiz.exe (316.00 KB)
- GrLauncher.exe (124.00 KB)
- KillGom.exe (3.50 KB)
- RtParser.exe (10.00 KB)
- ShellRegister.exe (4.50 KB)
- srt2smi.exe (51.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (105.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19971
of GOM Player. You can find below info on other versions of GOM Player:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove GOM Player.The files below remain on your disk by GOM Player when you uninstall it:
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\GOM Player.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\GOM Player.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GOM Player
GOM Player is an application by Gretech Corporation. Some computer users try to erase it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase GOM Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GOM Player from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GOM Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "GOM Player". The GOM Player app will be found very quickly. When you click GOM Player in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GOM Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GOM Player.
8. After uninstalling GOM Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GOM Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GOM Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GOM Player by Gretech Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that GOM Player by Gretech Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GOM Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:53:27.550