This info is about GOM Player for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall GOM Player from your systemGretech Corporation
. Open here
where you can get more info on Gretech Corporation. More information about the software GOM Player can be seen at http://player.gomlab.com/ru/support/supportcenter/
. GOM Player is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomPlayer directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing GOM Player is C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomPlayer\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. GOM.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes circa 9.16 MB (9606144 bytes) on disk.
GOM Player contains of the executables below. They take 11.29 MB (11836319
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GOM.EXE (9.16 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (1.83 MB)
- KillGom.exe (11.13 KB)
- RtParser.exe (17.63 KB)
- ShellRegister.exe (12.13 KB)
- srt2smi.exe (123.01 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (136.90 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20631
of GOM Player. You can find below info on other versions of GOM Player:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling GOM Player we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by GOM Player's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomPlayer\GOM.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_gom_player.ar.downloadastro.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\FCZCPUC1\gom_player.gif
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\تحميل برنامج جوم بلير 2015 GOM Player 2.2.67 Build 5221 _ تحميل برامج كمبيوتر مجانا.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomPlayer\GOM.exe
GOM Player is an application by the software company Gretech Corporation. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase GOM Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GOM Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GOM Player or simply click the Search field and type in "GOM Player". The GOM Player program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GOM Player in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GOM Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GOM Player:
- The web site of the program is: http://player.gomlab.com/ru/support/supportcenter/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomPlayer\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GOM Player.
8. After uninstalling GOM Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GOM Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GOM Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GOM Player by Gretech Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that GOM Player by Gretech Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GOM Player supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:16:04.467