You can find below detailed information on how to remove GOM Player for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall GOM Player from your computerGretech Corporation
. You can find out more on Gretech Corporation or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://player.gomlab.com/eng/support/supportcenter/
if you want to read more on GOM Player on Gretech Corporation's web page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GomPlayer directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GomPlayer\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GOM Player. GOM Player's primary file takes about 10.14 MB (10637776 bytes) and is called GOM.EXE.
GOM Player is comprised of the following executables which occupy 17.86 MB (18732151
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GOM.EXE (10.14 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (1.83 MB)
- HWAccelWzd.exe (3.87 MB)
- KillGom.exe (9.45 KB)
- OPM.exe (1.72 MB)
- RtParser.exe (17.63 KB)
- ShellRegister.exe (10.46 KB)
- srt2smi.exe (120.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (146.66 KB)
The current page applies to GOM Player version 184.108.40.20689
only. Click on the links below for other GOM Player versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling GOM Player we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GOM Player
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GomPlayer\GOM.EXE
GOM Player is a program released by the software company Gretech Corporation. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase GOM Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall GOM Player from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GOM Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "GOM Player". If it exists on your system the GOM Player app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GOM Player in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GOM Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GOM Player:
- The software company is: http://player.gomlab.com/eng/support/supportcenter/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GomPlayer\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GOM Player.
8. After removing GOM Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GOM Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GOM Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GOM Player by Gretech Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that GOM Player by Gretech Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GOM Player in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:09:59.147