This page is about GOM Player for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall GOM Player from your systemGretech Corporation
. Open here
for more information on Gretech Corporation. Please open http://player.gomlab.com/eng/support/supportcenter/
if you want to read more on GOM Player on Gretech Corporation's page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomPlayer directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall GOM Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomPlayer\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called GOM.EXE and it has a size of 8.31 MB (8717400 bytes).
GOM Player installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.35 MB (10852333
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GOM.EXE (8.31 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (1.83 MB)
- KillGom.exe (3.50 KB)
- RtParser.exe (17.63 KB)
- ShellRegister.exe (4.50 KB)
- srt2smi.exe (46.17 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.99 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20611
of GOM Player. You can find here a few links to other GOM Player versions:
...click to view all...
GOM Player has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DVD\shell\Play with GOM Player
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GOM Player
GOM Player is an application by Gretech Corporation. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove GOM Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete GOM Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GOM Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GOM Player". The GOM Player app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GOM Player in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GOM Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GOM Player:
- The software company is: http://player.gomlab.com/eng/support/supportcenter/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomPlayer\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GOM Player.
8. After uninstalling GOM Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GOM Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GOM Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GOM Player by Gretech Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that GOM Player by Gretech Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GOM Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:05:50.807