GOM Player is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall GOM Player from your systemGretech Corporation
. Additional info about Gretech Corporation can be read here
. GOM Player is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GomPlayer folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing GOM Player is C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GomPlayer\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.63 MB (2761960 bytes) on disk and is named GOM.exe.
The following executables are installed along with GOM Player. They take about 3.18 MB (3337733
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GOM.exe (2.63 MB)
- GomWiz.exe (315.50 KB)
- GrLauncher.exe (124.00 KB)
- KillGom.exe (3.50 KB)
- RtParser.exe (10.00 KB)
- ShellRegister.exe (4.50 KB)
- srt2smi.exe (45.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (59.28 KB)
This info is about GOM Player version 126.96.36.19907
only. You can find below a few links to other GOM Player releases:
...click to view all...
GOM Player is a program offered by Gretech Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall GOM Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GOM Player from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GOM Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GOM Player". If it is installed on your PC the GOM Player application will be found very quickly. When you select GOM Player in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GOM Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GOM Player.
8. After uninstalling GOM Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GOM Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GOM Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GOM Player by Gretech Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that GOM Player by Gretech Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GOM Player in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 19:06:34.873