Driver Detective is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Driver Detective from your PCPC Drivers HeadQuarters LP
. More info about PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP can be read here
. You can see more info on Driver Detective at http://www.drivershq.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Detective folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove Driver Detective by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Detective\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. DriversHQ.DriverDetective.Client.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 7.33 MB (7682688 bytes) on disk.
Driver Detective contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.71 MB (8085272
bytes) on disk.
- Agent.CPU.exe (67.63 KB)
- DriversHQ.DriverDetective.Client.exe (7.33 MB)
- DriversHQ.DriverDetective.Client.Updater.exe (212.13 KB)
- ISUninstall.exe (23.28 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (90.12 KB)
The current web page applies to Driver Detective version 10.1.3.6
alone. You can find here a few links to other Driver Detective versions:
...click to view all...
Driver Detective is an application marketed by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP. Some users try to remove it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove Driver Detective is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Driver Detective from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Driver Detective or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Driver Detective". If it is installed on your PC the Driver Detective program will be found very quickly. After you select Driver Detective in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Driver Detective, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Driver Detective:
- The software company is: http://www.drivershq.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Detective\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Driver Detective.
8. After uninstalling Driver Detective, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Driver Detective which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Driver Detective using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Driver Detective by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP from your PC, nor are we saying that Driver Detective by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Driver Detective in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 22:49:27.050