You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Driver Detective for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Driver Detective from your PCPC Drivers HeadQuarters LP
. You can find out more on PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.drivershq.com
to get more facts about Driver Detective on PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Detective folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Driver Detective is C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Detective\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 6.39 MB (6696736 bytes) on disk and is called DriversHQ.DriverDetective.Client.exe.
Driver Detective is comprised of the following executables which take 6.77 MB (7101936
bytes) on disk:
- Agent.CPU.exe (60.78 KB)
- DriversHQ.DriverDetective.Client.exe (6.39 MB)
- DriversHQ.DriverDetective.Client.Updater.exe (204.78 KB)
- ISUninstall.exe (23.28 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (106.86 KB)
The current web page applies to Driver Detective version 10.0.1.15
only. You can find below info on other releases of Driver Detective:
...click to view all...
Driver Detective is a program released by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Driver Detective is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Driver Detective from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Driver Detective or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Driver Detective". If it is installed on your PC the Driver Detective program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Driver Detective in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Driver Detective, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Driver Detective:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.drivershq.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Detective\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Driver Detective.
8. After uninstalling Driver Detective, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Driver Detective that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Driver Detective using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Driver Detective by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP from your computer, nor are we saying that Driver Detective by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Driver Detective in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 04:37:20.397