You can find on this page details on how to remove Driver Detective for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Driver Detective from your computerPC Drivers HeadQuarters LP
. Go over here
for more information on PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP. You can see more info related to Driver Detective at http://www.drivershq.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Detective directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Detective\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Driver Detective. DriversHQ.DriverDetective.Client.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.22 MB (7569536 bytes) on disk.
Driver Detective is comprised of the following executables which take 7.60 MB (7971608
bytes) on disk:
- Agent.CPU.exe (67.63 KB)
- DriversHQ.DriverDetective.Client.exe (7.22 MB)
- DriversHQ.DriverDetective.Client.Updater.exe (211.63 KB)
- ISUninstall.exe (23.28 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (90.12 KB)
This data is about Driver Detective version 10.1.2.52
only. Click on the links below for other Driver Detective versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Driver Detective.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Driver Detective when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Detective
- C:\Users\edliin\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Driver Detective
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Detective\Agent.Common.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Detective\Agent.Common.XmlSerializers.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Detective\Agent.Communication.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Detective\Agent.Communication.XmlSerializers.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
Driver Detective is a program by the software company PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Driver Detective is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Driver Detective from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Driver Detective or simply activate the Search field and type in "Driver Detective". If it exists on your system the Driver Detective app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Driver Detective in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Driver Detective, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Driver Detective:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.drivershq.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Detective\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Driver Detective.
8. After uninstalling Driver Detective, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Driver Detective that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Driver Detective using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Driver Detective by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP from your PC, nor are we saying that Driver Detective by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Driver Detective in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 13:43:35.233