This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Driver Detective for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Driver Detective from your systemPC Drivers HeadQuarters LP
. More info about PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP can be found here
. Click on http://www.drivershq.com
to get more information about Driver Detective on PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Detective directory (same installation drive as Windows). Driver Detective's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Detective\Uninstall.exe. DriversHQ.DriverDetective.Client.exe is the Driver Detective's main executable file and it occupies close to 6.39 MB (6698784 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Driver Detective. They occupy an average of 6.77 MB (7103984
bytes) on disk.
- Agent.CPU.exe (60.78 KB)
- DriversHQ.DriverDetective.Client.exe (6.39 MB)
- DriversHQ.DriverDetective.Client.Updater.exe (204.78 KB)
- ISUninstall.exe (23.28 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (106.86 KB)
The current page applies to Driver Detective version 10.0.1.16
only. You can find below a few links to other Driver Detective releases:
...click to view all...
Driver Detective is a program released by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Driver Detective is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Driver Detective from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Driver Detective or simply activate the Search field and type in "Driver Detective". If it is installed on your PC the Driver Detective app will be found very quickly. When you click Driver Detective in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Driver Detective, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Driver Detective:
- The software company is: http://www.drivershq.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Detective\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Driver Detective.
8. After uninstalling Driver Detective, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Driver Detective which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Driver Detective using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Driver Detective by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP from your computer, nor are we saying that Driver Detective by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Driver Detective in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 21:43:48.863