Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows
Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows from your computerDoctor Web, Ltd.
. Go over here
for more information on Doctor Web, Ltd.. Further information about Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows can be found at http://www.drweb.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\DrWeb directory (same installation drive as Windows). Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows's complete uninstall command line is C:\ProgramData\Doctor Web\Setup\drweb-win\win-setup.exe. Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows's primary file takes around 7.21 MB (7565272 bytes) and is named dwnetfilter.exe.
Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 71.69 MB (75175600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dwnetfilter.exe (7.21 MB)
- dwscancl.exe (661.20 KB)
- dwscanner.exe (10.10 MB)
- dwservice.exe (14.12 MB)
- dwsewsc.exe (1.55 MB)
- dwsysinfo.exe (9.90 MB)
- frwl_notify.exe (6.22 MB)
- frwl_svc.exe (2.78 MB)
- spideragent.exe (18.91 MB)
- spideragent_adm.exe (259.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.0.3.08250
of Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows. You can find below a few links to other Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows is an application by Doctor Web, Ltd.. Some people try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows". If it exists on your system the Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.drweb.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Doctor Web\Setup\drweb-win\win-setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows by Doctor Web, Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows by Doctor Web, Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 05:43:04.267