Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows from your systemDoctor Web, Ltd.
. More info about Doctor Web, Ltd. can be read here
. You can get more details related to Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows at http://www.drweb.com/
. Usually the Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows application is installed in the C:\Program Files\DrWeb directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\ProgramData\Doctor Web\Setup\drweb-win\win-setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows. dwscanner.exe is the Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows's primary executable file and it takes circa 8.62 MB (9035520 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows. They occupy 39.60 MB (41521328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dwnetfilter.exe (4.38 MB)
- dwscancl.exe (459.49 KB)
- dwscanner.exe (8.62 MB)
- dwservice.exe (10.34 MB)
- dwsysinfo.exe (1.37 MB)
- spideragent.exe (14.06 MB)
- spideragent_adm.exe (400.64 KB)
This data is about Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows version 184.108.40.20660
only. You can find below a few links to other Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows is an application released by the software company Doctor Web, Ltd.. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows". If it exists on your system the Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.drweb.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Doctor Web\Setup\drweb-win\win-setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows.
8. After removing Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows by Doctor Web, Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows by Doctor Web, Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 13:06:47.007